Monday, February 27, 2012

Tickled Pink


Today I wanted to share with you a mini album I created using Authentique Paper's Uncommon collection.


Even though in person I am not a "girly" girl...in paper crafting I love fun pinks (grounded with neutrals, of course) and beautiful florals.


The Uncommon collection is beautiful for scrapping anything - from weddings to heritage pages to ladies-only events - but it is also perfect for those sweet little ones that just leave you "Tickled Pink".
{The cover was created easily by using some of the Icons and Tabloids die cuts.}


I created this mini album to show off pictures of my "little" girl (now 8 years old) in the first year of her life.
{The interior pages were created from one 12x12 sheet of paper using a meander-type method. I adapted the meandering a bit to suit my needs.}


Each page has a slot for a tag where I can add another picture or just some journaling about that precious first year.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper (Uncommon);
Die Cuts: Authentique Paper (Uncommon - Icons, Tabloids);
Trims: (Various ribbons, twill, and lace);
Pins: Maya Road;
Other: (Chipboard);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);


6 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Oh, gosh, now this is adorable!

glorygirl said...

Wow! Beautiful album! Saw your link from the GCD post. Best wishes in trying out for the team!

Liz O. said...

This is so pretty, love the pin and the color. TFS
Have a great day!
Liz

Unknown said...

Super cute! I bet Lacie just LOVES it since she is the girlie girl in the household.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love the papers and I LOVE the design--so fun!

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

LOVE your mini album! The paper is AWESOME! I am a follower and would love it if you checked out my blog and did the same if you aren't already at ACreativeJourneywithMelissa. blogspot dot com. Have a great weekend!