Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hope your day is a HOOT! {Unity Stamp Company}


I am thrilled to be able to sneak into this week's Unity blog hop!
Although I am not technically a part of the Unity Design Team, I am one of Unity's Artists...so I was able to squeeze my way in. :o)

I am excited to share my tags with you today! To create them, I used two new stamp kits (You are a HOOT and Hoot Hoot Hooray) with some little owls and sentiments that I created for Unity Stamp Company:


I hope you love these little owls! I had fun creating them!

Don't forget: for today's blog hop, Unity is giving away two great prize packages! Be sure to leave a comment on each blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) to be entered to win. (The winners will be announced on the Unity blog.)

Continue hopping on through to the Unity blog, and then go shopping!



Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: 
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (You are a HOOT, Hoot Hoot Hooray); 
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing - Lavender 6x6); Studio Calico (Brighton Pier 6x6);
Twine: The Twinery (Solid Strawberry, Solid Caribbean); 

Colored Pencils: Prang (various colors);
Pen: Sakura (Jelly Roll Medium- White);
Tags: (13 Point Cardstock Shipping Tags - Manila: 4 3/4" x 2 3/8");
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Tim Holtz (Tiny Attacher);

45 comments:

Kassy said...

These owls are amazing! Great projects.

Toni Kwaiser said...

These little owls are cute! Love what you did with them

Helen said...

Eeek! These are so cute!!!

Berina RGA said...

cute cute tags!! love it!! beautiful designs!!

Helen said...

These tags are adorable!!

Beth H. said...

Those owls are so cute! Love how you stacked them!

Unknown said...

Those little owls are a hoot..I love them. What fun and vivid colors you used on your tags. Great job! Thanks for the inspiration

Helen said...

The tags are so adorable!!

Terri said...

So sweet!

JPScraps said...

More cute owls! LOVE!

Unknown said...

Those owls are adorable!

Kris B said...

These tags are a hoot! What adorable images!

Patricia said...

I'm so in love with the owls!!! Beautiful tags!

Brandi R said...

Super sweet tags! Love all of them ♥

Patty said...

Oh WOW!! I love your tags..the colors you used are awesome!!

sharon g said...

I really love the girly one. SO adorable. I like how she's peeking out of the tag.

Becca Yahrling said...

Your tags are just as adorable as these owls!

angie/shuggy said...

great tags! love those owls!

joybear said...

Your owls are adorable! Love the tags you made with them!

Pryn said...

Adorable owls! Your coloring and designs are fabulous!

Mitz said...

These owl tags are so cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Love these tags...once again my fav project

Carmen O. said...

Your tags are so adorable! Those little owls look like they would make creating cards and tags very easy. So cute.

Guadalupe Galvis said...

I love the owls they are so cute.

FrexyGirl said...

I love the colors on these adorable owls! Design team member or not, your samples are wonderful!

T.L. Creations said...

First, I am absolutely in love with the adorable owls you created! They are beyond adorable and oh so fun. As for your awesome tags, I couldn't pick a favorite if I wanted. They are all perfectly perfect. :)

Unknown said...

I love the tag with the birds standing on each other!

Jodi said...

So cute! I love owls and these are lovely!

Tammy V said...

Love your owl tags (and your owl stamps). I can't wait to get these, so cute!!

Deborah345 said...

Love all the tags

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable tags.

Robin B. said...

Fabulous tags! I love the bright colors and patterns, thanks for sharing.

SusieScrapper said...

Darling tags, these owls are so cute!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Tifany these owls are so darn adorable! Your tags are adorable as well! Thank you for the inspiration, and a big thank you for creating these Owls! I know they will be in my cart and hopefully in my art room very soon!!

Helen Gullett said...

Cute and adorable tags! Those owls are way too cute!

Pam said...

Adorable owls you've made!!

Gaylynn said...

Oh my goodness, these are the cutest little owls Tifany. They make your tags extra cute. Your art is always awesome. :)

Lagene said...

I love your sweet tags! These owls are the CUTEST!

Ruby said...

Very cute tags.

Von Marie said...

Adorable tags!!Owls are my favorite!!! Need those stamps!!

Janis said...

Fabulous tags with those adorable owls!! Love how you used the patterned paper, too.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sweet April said...

Absolutely,amazing owl tags,they look cute,sweet and so special!Love each one.

C. M. Taylor said...

Your tags are wonderful! Just a perfect idea for the kids to take with the Halloween treats to school for the party! Thanks for sharing.

ionabunny said...

Those hoots are so cute. Love your tags. Hugz

Sue D said...

Very cute!!