Thursday, August 13, 2015

New Stamps! {Unity Stamp Company}


I am so excited to share that I have more new stamps out with Unity Stamp Company!
For these new sets, I have expanded on the recently released "Little Lads" and "Little Ladies" kits.

The new sets feature Fall and Halloween themes. Here they are:

{Sweet Little Halloween}

And here are two tags and a (non-Halloween) card I created with the new "Little Fall" and "Sweet Little Halloween" stamp sets: 
I've got a project coming soon (hopefully!) using the "Little Tricks Halloween" stamp set.
Stay tuned!
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (
Sweet Little HalloweenLittle Fall); 
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist - Life of the Party 6x6);
Twine: The Twinery (Solid Caribbean, Solid Strawberry, Solid Lilac); 
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 110#); 
Colored Pencils: Prang (various colors);
Tags: (13 Point Cardstock Shipping Tags - Manila: 4 3/4" x 2 3/8"); 
Other: Recollections (Mini Clothespin); Snug Hug (seam binding); (mini doily); (washi tape);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); 

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love these guys/gals!