Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Audio Book Review :: The Word Of Promise New Testament (Audiobook) {New Testament Audio Bible - NKJV}

The Word of Promise New Testament Audio NKJV Bible is fantastic. This is the text of the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, read by a variety of people. The variety of readers (each one being a different "character") keep this fun and easy to listen to, and it really draws you in to what is being said. There is also some mild background music, which is nice. (This is similar to The Bible Experience, if you've ever heard that.)
Having the word-for-word Bible text in an audio book is a great way to get in some Bible "reading" and is easy for the whole family to enjoy. This is particularly great for car trips, in my opinion, but there really is no wrong time for The Word of Promise New Testament Audio NKJV Bible.

My only slight problem with The Word of Promise New Testament Audio NKJV Bible is that the case isn't my favorite arrangement, but then again I don't really know what I would prefer as an arrangement for a set of 20 CDs. (There are ten "pegs" in the case, with 2 CDs on each "peg".) Even with that, I still wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: