Monday, January 11, 2016

Book Review :: Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids by Whee Winn


Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Dewey.
Dewey who?
Dewey have to keep telling silly jokes?

Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids is...well...a book of a lot of knock-knock jokes.
Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids has six sections of knock-knock jokes ("Name Jokes", "Place Jokes", "Holiday Jokes", "Food Jokes", "Animal Jokes", and "Object Jokes") and one extra section of "Bonus Jokes and Riddles".

Once I opened the book and told a couple jokes to my kids (ages 6-12), the book seems to have disappeared...but I sure have heard a lot of knock-knock jokes since then! Many of these jokes make me and my family giggle, but I must admit that there are a couple stragglers that need to be pronounced just right to make sense.

Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids is a book that you can pick up for only a few dollars, and it is totally worth it.
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: