Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Be Mine


I recently received some beautiful paper from Echo Park Paper Company along with their coordinating Unity co-brand stamps.


The paper collection is called "Be Mine" and is Paris-inspired. It inspired me to make this scaled down version of the Eiffel Tower.


I found a free image of the Eiffel Tower online and worked in GIMP to create an image that I could use as a template.


After I created the templates I made a quick sample from basic copy paper to make sure it would hold together well as a 3-D object.


Once I had created the base structure from the Echo Park paper I got to stamping and embellishing.


I actually had plans for a few more accents on the actual base structure, but I got so excited about the whole thing that I forgot and started gluing down my stamped images...oops!



Supplies:
Patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Company {Be Mine};
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company {I Adore You}; Unity Stamp Company {With Love};
Ink: Memento {Tuxedo Black};
Embellishments: Maya Road {Trinket Pins};
Tools: Fiskars {Craft Knife}; Fiskars {Paper Trimmer}; Fiskars {Scissors}; Martha Stewart {Scoring Board}; Loew-Cornell {Embossing Stylus};

5 comments:

jodycmoore said...

I love it and think it is really neat! Great job creating this. I also love thie "Be Mine" collection and cant wait to get my hands on it.thanks for sharing...Jody

SiskiyouSue said...

I just found your website. Wish I had found it before Christmas. Your downloads and ideas are wonderful, thanks. I love using twine. It adds such a great bit of color and interest.

Elissa said...

OMG! this is wonderful! Any way you would be willing to share the template? eshier at hotmail dot com

gleestormont said...

tiffany, we are all going nutz for this. how about a tutorial? just love it.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is SO cool, Tifany! You're amazing!