Friday, December 10, 2010

Time Travel, Christmas Lights, and Brotherly Love

Did you know that time travel is possible?

If you are looking at my blog, look at the date on this post - you will see that I am writing to you on December 10th...while you are there experiencing December 8th.

Unbelievable? Believe it.

Anyway...last night {the 7th, for those of you confused by my time travel} I turned on some 50's Rock N' Roll {we really need to get some Christmas music!} and put up a few Christmas decorations in our living room.


I love the glow of Christmas lights!

Looks like someone else does, too:


And of course we had to put some in the kids' room. I was trying to think of something fun to do with the lights, and I guess being inspired by watching Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure recently and the "Peter Pan" theme I am trying to do in the kids room I thought a big Tinkerbell-ish flower would be good.


After decorating and just before bed our two little guys had this sweet moment together when Javan was "reading" to Westin. I love the sweet times like this!


1 comment:

*Sarah* said...

Precious! And my goodness, I love the Christmas lights in the kids room! That is such a cute idea!