Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cards from Shutterfly

Remember that promotion from Shutterfly that I shared with you about getting 50 FREE holiday cards?

Well, I received my code and placed my order today. I had already made my own handmade cards for the most part, but I did get a few spare cards to have on hand...

Love Peace Joy Holiday 5x7 folded card
Create photo new year's cards with Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


I also got some generic cards from our whole family...
Mod Peony Green 5x7 folded card
Unique party invitations and announcements by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


And some special "Happy Thoughts" cards as well...
Simply Memories Christmas 5x7 folded card
Shop Shutterfly for unique, personalized Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


Those aren't the only styles I got...but that's a preview at least.

Be sure to check out the card selection from Shutterfly!

{*And of course all these fabulous pictures are from Alisha at Alisha Hurt Photography!}

1 comment:

Styme123 said...

Such beautiful work! What creativity.