Saturday, October 15, 2011

Diffused {Authentique Paper}

{As seen today on the Authentique Paper blog}


Authentique Paper is having another color challenge (starting today) - and here's the card I created using the color palette:


I used "Diffused" from Authentique Paper's Glowing collection for this card and accented it with green cardstock, ribbon, and a little bit of bling to round out the color palette.

Be sure to head on over to the blog to get yourself in on the challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White); Core'dinations (Grassroots);
Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper (Glowing - "Diffused");
Ribbon: May Arts (Ribbon - Green);
Other: Prima (Sultan Gem - Green);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

3 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

Now that is one gorgeous card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!

smyiow said...

I really love this card! Green is my favorite color and I love it with the black and white!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com