Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hello There

My whole family has been sick and it has really hit us hard for a few days...but I still wanted to say:


Oh, and if you haven't seen this yet...I hope you'll check it out - something pretty exciting (if I do say so myself).



Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft Outlet (Ivory, Kraft); Bazzill (Cool Cantaloupe);
Chipboard: Kraft Outlet;
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Vintage Wallpaper, Slow Movin'); Hero Arts (Frame);
Ink: Tsukineko (Night Sky);
Tape: Pink Paislee (Teal Grid);
Cord: Darice (Paper Jewelry Cord);
Flower: Maya Road (Cream Resin Flower);
Vintage: Etsy (Blue Flocked Ribbon);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

10 comments:

jengd said...

Gorgeous card- hope everyone is feeling better- we've definitely been under the weather here too. And huge congrats on the WCMD win! Fabulous!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card..love the colors..

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

congrats!!! so exciting!

Stephanie said...

I was super happy for you when I saw your name on the WCMD post, huge congrats!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty card- and congrats again!

BethW said...

WTG Tiffany-you got to post this on the FB board.I'd run over and do it-but thought you might want the chance.So proud of you girl!

Wendy said...

I hope that you and your family get feeling better soon. Congratulations! on your win.

Susan R. Opel said...

Quite exciting, indeed! Congrats love, love, LOVED your card!

Marianne B in AZ said...

Congratulations, Tifany! That is a great, well-deserved win!

Hope you are all feeling well soon!!

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote
the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog.
A great read. I will certainly be back.

Also visit my site ... show homes ideas; http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com,