Friday, October 14, 2011

Falling Leaves Tags


I created this set of three tags using the Unity/Simple Stories Itty Bitty stamp "LIFE Bingo".

I stamped the bingo card in three colors of ink onto some patterned papers from the Basic Grey Basics {Manila} 6x6 pad.


I used a Fiskars Squeeze Punch to punch out the leaves from the stamped papers, adhered them to a tag-sized piece of kraft cardstock and then added a cute little canvas and pearl embellishment.


Quick and easy, and if I do say so myself...kinda cute. :o)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Company (Kraft);
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Basics - Manila 6x6 Pad);
Stamps: Unity (LIFE Bingo - Simple Stories Itty Bitty);
Ink: Tsukineko (Pink Grapefruit, Aegean Blue, Sea Breeze);
Pearls: KaiserCraft (Denim);
Other: Canvas fabric; Mini wooden clothespin;
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Leaf Squeeze Punch); Tim Holtz (Tiny Attacher); We R Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper - 1/2" Round);

No comments: