Friday, October 7, 2011

Love Notes {Growing In Unity}

***Looking for my Operation Julie's Smile post? Look HERE***


Welcome to my last day as the Growing In Unity gal!
It's been a fun week!

But stay tuned because tomorrow {Saturday, October 8th} we'll have a big celebration as we have a blog hop with Unity Stamp Company and Authentique Paper.
You won't want to miss it!

If you are new here or aren't already a follower: I'd love to have you follow my blog!
If you are one of my regular readers: Thanks for coming back! I love having you!


For my last project I wanted to make you all a thank you card...but can you believe that I don't own a single Unity stamp that says "Thank You"?

So instead - I made you some love notes to show how much I appreciate you...


This little set was made with some basic white cardstock, ink, and the Sweet & Sour Soup stamp set.


I started by randomly stamping "LOVE" and "♥love notes" in two colors of ink on white cardstock. From that randomly stamped sheet of cardstock I created the little box to hold the notes.
{And I do mean little...it is only about 2" wide.}

Each note is created with the notebook paper stamp and a circle punch stamped with "U ARE SPECIAL" or "U ARE FABULOUS".


I am a sucker for anything that is (or even resembles) office supplies...and this adorable notebook paper stamp is one I can see using over and over.

It would be perfect for a little bit of journaling on a layout.
It could be easily turned into a cute tag.
It could serve as a layering piece for a card.
Or you can just use it for a sweet little note that can be tucked in a lunchbox or briefcase (if people still use those).

Today I used it to write a special note to each one of you...


Don't forget to leave a comment telling me what you think about today's project so you can be in the running to win a free kit from Unity Stamp Company! {It's the last day to enter!}
{The randomly picked winner will have a choice of one kit from the following list: Sending My Love, Bitty Backgrounds, Little Me, Bella Fiori, Homegrown , Hugs & Kittens, Handmade Holiday, Bella Trees, Imagine It - to be sent to a domestic address only, please.}

And, of course, I'd love it if you sign up to be a follower!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White);
Stamps: Unity (Sweet & Sour Soup - Jillibean Soup);
Ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa); Tsukineko (Sea Breeze);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Round N Round Squeeze Punch); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

29 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

really cute and such a great idea!

Jessica Pascarella said...

In love with the paper stamp! Thanks for sharing!

Denise Bryant said...

What a sweet set! I love it! And I'm with you on the office supply type of stuff... fun!
It's been a great GIU week. Enjoyed visiting your blog each day!
DeniseB

Emily Keaton said...

That IS fabulous!! What a fun little project. Gotta track down that notebook paper stamp ;). Thanks for a fun GIU week--I had fun dropping by!

Carmen said...

Cute idea, thanks for sharing!

Jackie S said...

Tifany....love the note card idea. They are so cute

Erin said...

Super cute project today! Thanks for sharing.

SherylK said...

That is such a cute idea! And an adorable way to slip someone a note just to let them know you are thinking of them. Thank you for sharing this idea!
Igottacraft.blogspot.com
Igottacraft@gmail.com

Ruby said...

These are super cute.

Aleks said...

That is sooo super duper sweet! :) Now, get on getting a thank you stamp! ;)

Sarah said...

That's a really great idea! Great work :)

jennifer mitten said...

What an adorable idea!

StampNK said...

Oh, I just love this! I also am crazy about office supply themes and that notepaper stamp is the cutest! Just signed on as a follower ...I am loving your Unity projects!

Carol said...

Really cute idea!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Tona said...

What a cute set. Great idea!

Amber Sheaves said...

Awww, those little notes are so cute!

Kelly Sas said...

Great way to end a fabulous week of creative cards by Unity! U R A mazing!

Anonymous said...

What a cute Idea!! You have had so many beautiful projects this week and very inspiring!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Unknown said...

This set is such a cute project! That notebook stamp is awesome..I think I need one now! The way you stapled the circles to the edge are a great touch. Thanks for the inspiration on this project and for such a fab week of Unity!

Anonymous said...

I am a new follower and already have a new project to try. Thanks for the great idea.

sharon g said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! What a great idea!!!

Roslyn said...

Very sweet set of notes!

Jen M said...

Oh, this is SO sweet! I'm a sucker for office products too. LOL I do lunchbox notes for my daughter. :)

Now following!
jmueller409 at yahoo dot com

Meg said...

So cute! I love that notebook stamp, too!

Pryn said...

So creative and absolutely adorable!!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

That is a FABULOUS love note set. I love the idea and the fact that they are so small. Love it!!

MaryCaydenStudio said...

What an adorable idea. Im new to all of this so I love all the inspiration. Thank you

MaryCaydenStudio said...

Great ideas.. Love it!!!!

Anita &/or Char said...

I enjoy following your blog so much... you always do a great job & always inspire.... thanks for sharing ....






adipose@yahoo.com