Monday, November 14, 2011

Family Generations


These cards were inspired by the Autumn challenge on the Unity blog - I just love the color combination of yellow and black and think it looks great for autumn projects. Plus with the holidays coming up I associate autumn and winter with more family time.
I used the Unity "Generations" stamp set - I love those doilies!


I plan to package these cards along with the decorated jars I shared previously (which are now filled with candy) - a fun way to send a little bit of love to family we may not see all that often.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White); Bazzill (Tapioca);
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (Generations);
Ink: Tsukineko (Midnight Black, Thatched Straw);
Twine: The Twinery (Charcoal, Buttercream);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! You are so amazing--I LOVE these images and the colors you used! OH! Just gorgeous! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!! You amaze me:)

Karen said...

Very gorgeous and a I sure love your color palette!!

BethW said...

So pretty!I love those colors too-definitely have to get those stamps.