Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Note To Say Hello

I'm back again with the same sentiment stamp from the guitar card I shared on Monday - but this card takes a different approach. I got messy with paint and added in some layered stamping to create a one-layer card with "dimension".


I don't get to get out my paint much, but it sure is fun. Give it a try!

Thanks for coming by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (Teal);
Stamps: American Crafts (sentiment); Claudine Hellmuth (frame from Decor-Clear, frame from Decor-Foam);
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black);
Paint: Folk Art (Yellow, White);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I never paint on my creations--this looks like so much fun! I think I would over-think where I placed it and that hinders my creativity! Because you said to try it--I will!!! I will keep you posted as to when and how it turns out:) TFS!! LOVE the colors!