Saturday, February 11, 2012

Vintage Valentine {May Arts}


I created this container for the recent Vintage Valentine Challenge from May Arts. I used all four ribbons on my container - three were tied in bows which were then layered to create one big bow on the front and the remaining pink ribbon was then rolled to create the three little roses.


The paper is from Authentique Paper's new (not yet released) Delightful collection and I added in a few of the new cardstock stickers as well - the scallop border strip and the "Lovely" ticket.

I added in a few vintage mini playing cards to complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by - and please go vote (for me...if you'd like!) on the challenge entries.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper (Delightful Collection);
Stickers: Authentique Paper (Delightful Collection);
Ribbon: May Arts;
Other: Vintage Mini Playing Cards;
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);


2 comments:

DoBea A. said...

This is beautiful Tifany!

debb said...

This is beautiful!