Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Houndstooth {Market Street Stamps}

It's time again for the new release sneak peeks from Market Street Stamps and today I am very excited to share with you the newest background stamp in the Market Street Stamps line...
Houndstooth!


Houndstooth is one of the first suggestions I had for a Market Street Stamps background and I am SO excited that it is finally here! I created some fun refrigerator magnets to show it off.
{I love that it is a nice, small size houndstooth - perfect for creating your own embellishments.}

The background was stamped onto plain white cardstock using Grape Jelly and Lulu Lavender Memento inks.


After I stamped the background I just did a little die-cutting and added a few pearls and now we have some great new magnets for the fridge.
{Tip: Add a little removable adhesive to the back of these and they can do double duty as a card embellishment which will then turn into a fun gift for the recipient.}

Be sure to head on over to the Market Street Stamps blog to see what the other designers have created!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Houndstooth);
Ink: Memento (Grape Jelly, Lulu Lavender);
Dies: Spellbinders (Wonderful Wings);
Embellishments: Prima (E Line Pearls - #300647); Queen & Co. (Pearls - Grass Green, Yellow Sunshine, Snowflake);
Other: (Business Card Magnets);


22 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww, your butterflies are darling!! I just love the pearls in the centers..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Gina said...

So sweet these butterflies! Love the purples
Babi96 at aol dot com
Gina

Unknown said...

Oh I love the way you used that background stamp
Super creative and cute
perderg(at)q(dot)com

Julie Odil said...

Tiffany, those butterflys are so fun! What a great way to use the houndstooth. And, you're right. I like that it is such a small pattern. A must have, now that I've seen your cute magnets. julieodil at charter dot net

Heidi said...

ah- how cute are these!

Emily Keaton said...

Super sweet magnets! I love them all. :)

Amy Kolling said...

Hi Tifany! I'm so glad you suggested and designed this set! It's going to be one of my FAVORITE MSS BG's! Love your refrigerator magnets!

Viji Siddharth said...

Very Cute Tiffany! Great job designing the stamp! Love the pearls in the center! Too cute!

Michelle P. said...

You are a genius for suggesting this! Houndstooth is my my favorite. Your butterflied are adorable.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What fun magnets!

Glora said...

THIS background is PERFECT!!!! I definitely need it! And your butterflies are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hugs- Glora

Naomi said...

AWESOME background stamp, Tifany! LOVE your design and these butterfly magnets are a FABULOUS idea....LOVE them!!!

Naomi
xoxo

Samantha Casey said...

Love the refrigerator magnets, it's such a clever idea! Great job with the houndstooth background... its perfect! The scaling of it is unlike any other background I have seen! Amazing job Tifany!

Renee said...

These are just too adorable!
LOVE houndstooth...
and the fact that these are gorgeous magnets...
with 4 kiddies there can never be enough magnets on our refrigerator! :)

Jennifer Roach said...

Super cute butterflies. That pattern is perfect for smaller items...LOVE it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute magnets! My girls would love these!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the butterflies..the pattern really makes them look pretty and unique. Thanks for sharing.

Marianne B in AZ said...

Tifany,

You are doing great as a designer of stamps! I am so proud of all you are accomplishing! I love the Houndstooth stamp! Your butterflies are such a good example of what will be able to be made with them besides cards.

Unknown said...

Magnets. What a fun idea! My kids would love all sorts of those!

lynda said...

How cool to design a stamp, have it manufactured, & then to use it for yourself!

Scrapinkats said...

Love your butterflies .... you need to be promoting that stamp in Alabama -- you know hard it is to find some Houndstooth ?
Roll Tide...

Liz O. said...

How adorable! TFS, LOCE IT,
Liz