Friday, December 2, 2011

Block Party {Market Street Stamps}


It's time for another release of new sets and backgrounds from Market Street Stamps!

Here is a little something I created using the new sentiment set {Essential Holiday Elegance}:


I created a quick tag set that will be perfect for the upcoming holiday season. I used one of the sentiments from the set on the front of the tag, and the front flap of the tag can be opened to reveal...


...the "to" and "from" portion of the tag.

These were quick, easy, and beautiful thanks to the great new sentiments from Market Street Stamps!


Be sure to head on over to the Market Street Stamps blog to read all about how you can join in on the Block Party (where you can win some fabulous free stamps and have a shot at being a Guest Designer for Market Street Stamps)!



Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper (Wonder Collection - Awe, Yearning, Foundations);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Essential Holiday Elegance);
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black);
Twine: The Twinery (Honeydew);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); We R Memory Keepers (Crop-A-Dile); We R Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper - Stub, 1/4" Round); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

8 comments:

debb said...

These are adorable!

Samantha Casey said...

Super cute, I love the paper you used!
-Sam

Kelly Sas said...

Once again something you made that I just LOVE! Tag is already really pretty, but then you think of it being able to flip over for function! LOVE it.

BethW said...

I'm thinking I have to get some of these.I like the crisp clean style and they look so versatile

DoBea A. said...

I love these tags Tifany! What a great idea!! I may have to lift it ;)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

just fabulous!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!

Stephanie Washburn said...

These tags are SO pretty, Tifany! I love the paper you used- you created a very vintage old-time Christmas feel.... so beautiful!