Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Memories Mini Album {May Arts}


I created this mini album for a recent challenge from May Arts.
The album uses various accents from May Arts and papers, die cuts, and stickers from Authentique Paper's Wonder collection.


I found some old Christmas photos that remind me of the happy times we had together during the holidays at my Grandpa & Grandma's house.

I truly love the holidays now, but those Christmas memories from when I was younger sure are sweet.

{That's little ol' me in the "Family At The Table" picture.}

Hope you have a wonderful day!


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper (Wonder collection);
Die Cuts: Authentique Paper (Wonder collection - Icons, Tabloids, Headlines);
Stickers: Authentique Paper (Wonder collection - Petite Type Square, Petite Type Circle, Classic Type, Diction);
Chipboard: Oriental Trading;
Ribbons/Fibers: May Arts;
Other: (Wooden Buttons);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Craft Knife);

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! LOVE this mini album--great papers!!! I really should try to make something like this...LOOOOVE!

Kelly Sas said...

Very pretty and oh so special!