Monday, December 26, 2011

Home Decor - for free! {Kinda.}


It's been awhile since I've done any sewing...but I found these pictures of a pillow I made awhile back, so I thought I'd share.

I had some knit fabric from a previous project and used the stuffing from some well-worn throw pillows to create this pillow - basically for free.


{Okay, sure...I had to buy the fabric and the pillows originally, but I didn't buy anything new just for the purpose of this project.}

I love knit because you can leave the cut edge and not worry about it unraveling when you wash it. Bonus: it makes for a very comfy pillow cover!


Thanks for dropping by today!

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Pretty pillow--I will have to try this:) I love to sew....but I haven't had the chance to do much for about six months! TFS!

Unknown said...

I can't stop smiling after reading your blogposts. I love it!!! Keep up the good work!

Are you looking for unique, classy, astonishing and affordable home decor?Check this out!