Monday, December 5, 2011

Sunny Hello

Ever since I first found out about Market Street Stamps I was drawn to their "Here Comes The Sun" background stamp...one of their first background stamps.


I still love it and the beautiful look it creates (especially with a little variation in the ink colors).

Here I paired it with a sentiment stamp from Unity Stamp Company to create a simple "Hello" card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White); Bazzill (Cardinal);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Here Comes The Sun); Unity (Hello My Friend);
Ink: Ranger (Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmelade, Mustard Seed);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Stamp Press); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

3 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

Wow! Definitely would brighten my day if I received this card!

Anonymous said...

I greatly appreciate all the info I've read here. I will spread the word about your blog to other people. Cheers.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love those rays!!! And that is the perfect sentiment for this card:) LOVE!