Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paint The Town Challenge {Market Street Stamps}

It's time for another Paint the Town challenge at Market Street Stamps!


I can honestly say I struggled with what to create for this color challenge. I love the color palette, but I had no idea where to take it. I decided to pull out the colors of solid cardstock that I thought matched it best and I pulled out a few embellishments in the same palette.

I used the new Grace background stamp as the star of the show.
{My jaw literally dropped when I saw this stamp. It is gorgeous!}


The "JOY" sentiment on the mini ticket is from the new Essential Holiday Elegance stamp set (I masked it from the "Comfort & Joy" sentiment).


Thank you for dropping by today...and don't forget to play along in the challenge!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (Cinder, Love Potion, Iced Cocoa, French Vanilla);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Grace, Essential Holiday Elegance);
Ink: Tsukineko (Eggplant);
Accents: TIm Holtz (Mini Pin); Maya Road (Mini Ticket - Kraft, Trinket Pins - Triple Pearl);
Other: LittleRedCottage - etsy (Twill);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card..I love that deep purple...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice experience to share with us. Really awesome article with plenty of informative things to be known for us.

Kelly Sas said...

It's nice to know that sometimes things are a little struggle for you - but you pulled it off beautiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is gorgeous! I LOOOOOOOVE that dark purple--and I LOVE the ribbon and pin embellie at the top! BEAUTIFULLY done:)